Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Never Forgotten

Dear blog...I haven't forgotten about you I just have been to busy getting ready to go to Cambodia, then going to Cambodia, then coming home from Cambodia, going to school, doing homework for school, taking care of a very active, crawling, teething, almost 11 month old, and trying to work out a schedule between David, me and Brantley. I have also been having fun with girls nights, the women's expo, family time, and cleaning. I know you would like to hear all about it and see all the pictures...in due time my dear friend. As soon as I can get all settled back into real life. Which I am getting closer and closer to each day. I am thinking that this weekend I will have a little alone time with you and we'll chat about the past present and future. So until that time. take luck!

1 comment:

  1. CANT WAIT! I have been dying to hear about cambodia. I know I could call but it is SO much better with pictures haha

    ReplyDelete