Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Babies and Thanksgiving

Words can't express the love I have for these two! 

 Brantley just blows me away with the love that he haves and shows for Braylee.

 This little one is getting so big! I can't believe how fast the time is flying!




 Brantley had his first taste of a beater. He LOVED it!!!

 THANKSGIVING....
This year we had Thanksgiving at my in-laws. Brantley got to sit at a table with this two cousins Brunson and Jacob.

 He was such a happy boy!

 David loved pulling out a guitar and paying around.
 Cute cousins Millie and Esther
 Me and Braylee! I love how smiley my little kido's are!
 Carson is one of Brantleys favorite cousins. I love watching this two. They are hilarious! I caught them in one of Julies bedrooms jumping on the bed, and the two little stinkers found a big stack of pictures and threw them around the room. I should have taken Brantley off the bed but I couldn't help watching them.


 Uncle Jared was so nice to hold


The cute little stinkers!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving visiting with family and eating great food!

No comments:

Post a Comment