Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March

More Zoo time....What a way to kick off spring by going to the zoo to see all the animals. We had such a great time. We met my sister-in-law and later my brother and had a great time walking around.



This little one I just can't get enough of. She was laughing at the seal swimming by and I just love her face and can hear her laugh when I look at this picture. 
Brantley and his buddy Corbin by the polar bear.
I am not sure where Brantley got this face from. He cracks me up.


Brantley's favorite animal is the giraffe. 



I have been wanting to make my kids a sand box for a long long time and I finally did it this year...and they love it. Brantley will spend hours out in it.


Brantley is talking to Braylee asking her how she is liking the sand box...I love how he talks to her. 

He is such a handsome boy!! I just love him!

Brantley funnies:
I had a brownie before I went to check on Brantley after he had gone to bed and as I was in talking to him he started sniffing the air because he is like his mommy and can smell brownies a mile away.
Brantley: "whats that smell like?"
Me: "I don't know"
Brantley: "What are you eating in there?" as he points to my mouth
Me: "Nothing is in there now" As I open it wide for him to see.
Brantley: "What was in there?"
Me: "I had some Jambalaya" Because I did...that is what we had for dinner.
Brantley: "What next? Knowing that he wasn't smelling dinner.
Me: "Some watermelon."
Brantley: "What next?"
Me: "Some milk."
Brantley: "What next? What is in there?"
Me: "Some other stuff."
Brantley: "oh, okay." Then rolled over and closed his eyes to go to sleep.

ha ha I missed that one...funny boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment