Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh how I miss my man...

I thought this whole summer thing would be easy...but I was very very wrong. David has now been gone almost the whole month. I have seen him a total of 5 days so far and he finally comes home on Wednesday for about 4 days! I can't believe how different life is with out him. Sleeping is horrible, making dinner for 1 is horrible, not being able to kiss my cute hubby good night OR good morning is horrible. BUT there is some good that has come from him being gone all the time. I appreciate him so much more. I have discovered that the saying "distance makes the heart grow fonder" is true! If I could give some advice. Tell those you love that you love them (you never know when you won't be able to tell them anymore) I haven't been able to talk to David near as much as I used to. I love my hubby, and I can't wait until I can see him again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man Camille. I will be glad when this summer is over for you guys. I totally forgot your blog went private! Here I am sitting waiting for an update! Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My goodness!!! How exciting Camille!!! Oh and sorry this is Amy Weston (When I was in dental hygiene school I created a blog for my class off this email, our blog is under Truman's email, so if you want to send an invite to his email, trumanweston@gmail.com, then otherwise you'll get comments from this, haha.

    I am so happy for you, you are going to be a great Mom, and are going to be so cute!! Good Luck!

    Love Amy :)

    ReplyDelete