Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mornings and A Fun Baby Shower

Our special morning ritual. Most mornings when Brantley gets up one of us goes and gets him and brings him into lay into bed with us. Brantley hardly ever sits still. He is always on the go, but a lot of time in the morning he will lay by us(crawl around on us, over us) and just be happy in one place for about 5 or more minutes. I sure love my two boys!!!


Baby Shower
My friend Che had a beautiful baby girl but a few weeks before she had her baby I was able to get together with a bunch of my friends from high school. It was so much fun getting to catch up with everyone and seeing Che and all the cute little girl things made me so excited for my little girl.
I am so glad that I was able to see all of them again!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm glad you posted! So glad you're doing well and the pregnancy is still good! Oh how I wish my pregnancies were easy like yours is now. I wonder if it's because your having a girl this time. Do you think? Thanks for posting that picture of all of us at the shower! Super cute!! Thanks for coming to my shower and for the gifts! (I use that oxyclean stick you gave me on Kam & Maylee's clothes EVERY time I do the wash! Thank you!!) Glad you're doing well! Brantley is SUCH a cutie!

    ReplyDelete