Friday, May 4, 2012

The Zoo

David and I were able to take Brantley to the zoo for the first time!!! We just happened to go on a freezing cold day but all the animals were very active. I don't remember going to the zoo when all the animals were up so much. Brnatley loved every minute of it.
 Brantley watching a peacock wander by where we were eating lunch.
 Brantley loved riding the train and the caresole.
 Brantley loved watching the moneys
 We actually went to the zoo twice in one week the second time was much warmer we found the tigers to be so cool.



 We also loved watching the elephants espically the baby elephants.



 We also got to watch the bird show which was amazing and Brantley sat still the whole time.


Needless to say we LOVE LOVE LOVE the zoo!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed all the posts. You all have got to do some fun things lately. That sure makes life interesting doesn't it? How nice that your Dad could join you in Arizona. Did help you drive back too? It looks like everything was great. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of Zion and the cool cabin-like room you got to stay in also.
    Brantley is such an adorable little boy. I just want to pick him up and hug him! So please give him a big "Grandma" hug from me! Love you and thanks for doing your blog. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the zoo, although I have never been to the one in SLC. I am sure Brantley LOVED it, I know how much he loves animals!

    ReplyDelete