Sunday, November 4, 2012

Braylee's Blessing Day

We blessed Braylee On November 30th in Davids parents ward. He did such a great job and after the block we had a wonderful time spending time with our families. I was so excited for this day, I had been looking forward to it for so long. We had Braylee blessed in the same blessing dress that I had been blessed in. She did a great job. She didn't cry, whine, poop, or spit up during the blessing, however, she did sneeze. So cute! We just love this little angel. She is such a blessing and joy to our family.
Brantley was so tired and Braylee was STARVING s
o I don't have many smiling pictures (if any) of either of them.

 Benj and Holly
 Cameron and Celika

 Aunt Sue, Jenny, and Esther
 Shari, and Grandma Smedley
 Kevin, Varci, Grandma Great Smedley, and Julie
 One of my fav's Kayla
 Wonderful Family
 This little guy is Chase and we just love him. He is so good with Brantley and Brantley is so good with him!


 This is how Bray spent most of her day!
 Keri and Me
 My wonderful Mother






 Kirk, Debborah, and Trevin


 Cute Corbin and Braylee

 Grandma Annie and Emerson
 Bradley

 Jacob and Brunson
 Issac, Conner, and Esther
 Letti, Milli, and Ari



 Loving her little hands




 She has such a cute chubby face. Love her!

 Kroeger Family
 Smedley Family


 My Daddy and Braylee (I have a picture just like this with me and my dad when I was blessed)
 I think it is funny that these two have the same look! I call it the Chlarson look. David does the same face all the time. Love it.
 My beautiful baby girl Braylee

 Peace!
 Supporting BYU (Thanks Julie!)

 Both just worn out after a wonderful day!
We also celebrated Kevin and Issac's birthday.




 


Braylee and my wonderful mother-in-law Julie

Such a wonderful, love filled, beautiful day. One I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job catching up. I loved looking at all the pictures from the blessing and seeing Brantley jumping in the leaves at your Moms. Such a fun time! I love the Fall too. I have really enjoyed it this year. Love you and thanks.

    ReplyDelete