Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A thanks to my wonderful husband...

The past couple of days I have just been reminded of how wonderful my husband is. I love him so much and I just want to tell everyone. I honestly couldn't have married a better person. He is always there for me, for both the good and bad. He is my best friend. He supports me in anything I want to do. I can tell him anything and everything, and he loves me just the way I am. He tells me every day how much he loves me, and days when my emotions are running high and a good comercial comes on, or I had a bad day at work and start to cry David doesn't make me feel stupid or dumb he just gives me a gentle hug to let me know he cares and that he loves me. I am grateful for all that he has done for me and all that he does for me! I love him!

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute picture of you both. So happy of your love and appreciation for David. We're so happy you are our Daughter-in-law! You are a good one! Loved reading the blog and finding out how you all are doing. Thanks for keeping it up. Love you both. Julie/Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a nice post. I should probably write more about how much I appreciate Taylor. You are both lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! You're such a cute wife! :)

    ReplyDelete