Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving...

Oh my I had one of the best Thanksgivings this year. David, Varci (Davids sister), and I drove down to Arizona for Thanksgiving. We drove all through the night and didn't get there til about 7:30am (just in time for Kali's pull-a-parts...yummy). David then went with Taylor (Kali's husband) to a turkey bowl. I stayed around and watched the Macys day parade with Kali and Kenzi. Kenzi was quite the little crack up.

Kali prepared Thanksgiving dinner...she did a marvelous job. The turkey was the most moist turkey that I have ever tasted. She labored over the turkey for hours. Dinner was fantastic, everything tasted delicious. Dan and Autumn Iverson also ate with us and Dan made some rolls that were mouth watering. The next day, Kali took me shopping to early in the morning:) We went to JoAnns and a few other stores it was fun just getting to go shopping with her.

Later that day I saw one of the most exciting things ever....a drug bust on the freeway....no one in front of us....just the police with the AK47's and their mega phones. It was so COOL

We also went to the Desert Museum...which I would recommend to anyone to see. It is a museum that is kinda like the zoo but instead but only for desert animals and insects.

The next day we went to MEXICO!!! HOORAY!!! I loved it. My first real time out of the country and I had such a wonderful experience. I bought a bracelet, some vanilla, and a hair piece. It was so fun seeing the shops and the wonderful people. The next time I go back, it will be even better..because next time I will be speaking Spanish. We then went to visit some of Davids cousins and then stayed the night with my brother Nathan and his cute family. His wife Kristi was so good to us. She prepared a beautiful, delicious dinner, and then had a bed set up for all of us, so that we could sleep comfortably while we were there.

It was such a fun trip....and a wonderful Thanksgiving I can't wait for the day when we will get to go back.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Looks like a BLAST!!! Tell Dave to let you blog your life is more interesting than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I wish I could have gone! You make me laugh.. I love the pic at the top of your blog! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks liks so much fun :) I love you friend! And cute shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete