Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks....

Well I thought that in the spirit of Thanksgiving I would mention a few things that I am so very grateful for....

*Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ.

*The gospel in my life-I don't know what I would do with out the influence of the gospel in my life

*My dear sweet husband David...we have had some hard times and some very good times and he has loved me through them all. In these past (almost) 2 years we have come along ways and have learned much about each others, ourselves, and marriage should and shouldn't work, and I can't wait to see what the future has instore for us.

*I am grateful for my siblings- all my brothers and brother and sister-in-laws. Everyone adds something special to the family. I couldn't have asked for better family.

*My parents- (espically my mother)I never realized how much they sacrificed for me until I was married and on my own. I owe so much to them, for help me become the person I am today.

*My in-laws-Scott and Julie, I couldn't have asked for better in-laws. From my first date with David they have treated me like family. I have never felt unloved or unwelcome, and that I will always be truely grateful for. They are always so willing to help us out and do what ever they can to help us (even while they are in Cambodia)

*Friends-I don't know what I would do with out my friends. Espically the ones that I have down here in Provo. I have had so much fun with them, going to lunch, dinner, movies, or just hanging out. I have loved it, and I am so greateful for all of them.

*My body-I don't realize how blessed I am until I am sick, or I see someone who doesn't have it as I do. I am grateful to be able to walk, and run, and talk and see, and hear, and taste.

*The power of pray, and the power of tithing. I have seen the many miracles and blessings that have come from both of these things.

*Power of the priesthood-I have grateful for the blessings that I have also seen come from this, in both my life and in the life of others.

This is just of the very few things that I am grateful for, and there are so many more that I can think of but for lack of time I will leave it at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment