Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Well Half way through the semester….

Let me tell you….I am wore out! I have already decided that 14 credits and 7 classes is way too much for me. So I registered for classes next semester and I am only taking 12 credits and only 3 of the 4 classes are at school. I am so excited. I just have to make it through two more months! Classes are going well though, I have my first test in my accounting class next Tuesday….yeah I said FIRST test. Math....that is a different story...I have already had 5 tests but the good news with those test is I can re-take them for points. All my other classes are good. I am LOVING my self defense class. I have my 2nd attack tomorrow (I will take pictures) and my exercise class I love going to. Thanks to a wonderful husband who holds the priesthood and is more than willing, anytime I need, to give me a blessing.

Davids semester.......... in his own words "I don't like it". The poor guy...took on a tough schedule. His anatomy and physics are trying to get the best of him. BUT david is a fighter and he works hard. I know he will make it through with flying colors.

I married such a wonderful man. Not only does he go to school full time, he works, and helps around the house. He is always happy and is always making me laugh. I LOVE HIM!!!

1 comment: