Thursday, November 26, 2009

New (happiness to my heart) Moon

Well...I am proud to say that I attended the 12:03 showing of New Moon with my very good friend Holly. Oh my hanna it was so fun! We waited in line for a while. It was kinda cold but we didn't care. We sat in blankets and played checkers and guess who. The movie was so much better then the first one. We got such good seats, and I was so proud of Holly for going out of her comfort zone and yelling for Jacob when he came on screen.
Also just to make it clear... I am a team Jacob fan with when we are talking about the movie, but I am a teem Edward fan all the way when we are talking about the books

2 comments:

  1. Camille I love you! Your so awesome! You make my life so much better! Who would have ever thought me going to a Midnight showing of Twilight! But for friends you will do anything! Plus I really had a good time! Love ya girl! Thanks for everything! Your AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have to agree with you on the team jacob for the movie and team edward for the books! :)

    ReplyDelete