Sunday, November 1, 2009

A good way to end a bad day....

After a long day of school, and not fairing to well on a math test, I officially deemed the day to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. So I called up my good friend Holly who had an equally terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day and we decided to not let it get the best of us and we went and had a girls night out dinner at Red Robin! And let me just tell you while we were there we had one of the best waiters I have ever had before. He was fast, and nice, and he brought us out french fries without being asked and before we had even ordered! He didn't hover but close enough that our drinks never got below half. He was excellent.
It was the perfect way to end a bad day.
Thank heavens for good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment