Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday David!!!




Johnny, Mark, Laura



Andy, Chris, Jason
Coventry, Nicholas, Lisa
Tawsha and Justin Hannig
The Big 2-4

Davids day went kinda like this a present with breakfast, a present at school, a present at work, a present at lunch, a present at dinner and a huge suprise for cake and ice cream.

I wanted to make Davids birthday an all day expierence. So I had bought just little things, like a drink and a candy bar, for him to find at the places he went. I had decorated the apartment for when he got up and had made some orange rolls, and then he went to class where Johnny gave him the next present, then to work, and we went to lunch at chick-a-fila (his new favorite place to eat) then later that night we went to eat at Wingers, and then when we got home I had worked it out with my neighbors to come down and give David a big suprise. I am really proud of myself. He didn't expect a thing!





Happy Birthday David!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!! A BIG BIRTHDAY HUG FROM ME! and Cody too! :) by the way when are you guys headed down to Kali's for Thanksgiving? We are leaving for California on Wed and was wondering if i was going to get to see you! and are you driving or flying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Camille, you are such a great wife. What a nice thing you did for David. I loved both video's. He sure was surprised! Kenzi watched part of the last one with me and said "oh that's so cute!" Then she said "That's Camille! You get to see her today and give her hugs!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'RE SUCH A CUTE WIFE!!! How fun is that?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camille, thanks for putting all of that on the blog. That was sooo fun. I felt like we were part of the festivities. You made his day great with all of the little surprises throughout the day. You are such a great wife and we sure love you as our wonderful daughter-in-law. What a gal! Love, Julie Mom

    ReplyDelete