Monday, October 12, 2009

A conference weekend to remember....

Conference weekend was very enjoyable. I had saturday off to enjoy ALL the conference sessions and for a girls night out with MOST my side of the family.
(Kristi, and Celika you were missed!)

We planned on dinner and a movie. We went to dinner at Lucky China where the food was delicious and the company was fantastic.

(My Camera had issues the flash only works when it wants)

After that we were headed to watch Scarlett Pimpernel (as soon as I found a place that carried it.) I checked all over and finally decided to try wal-mart, because wal-mart has pretty much everything and I really needed use the restroom. And when I need to go I need to go. I really can't concentrate on much else on even a bathroom sign.Well when I was walking into walmart I was trying so hard not to have an accident that I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I also just assumed the ladies restroom to always be on the right side well this proved to be a very very wrong mistake. So I went right in, walked into a stall and did my thing, thinking "man it stinks in here, and that is a cool little chair to strap children in while you do your thing. That must be new because I haven't never seen anything like that before" Mean while someone came into the restroom to do thier thing and while HE was drying HIS hands and walking out of the restroom, I came out of the stall. I couldn't believe that a man was in the ladies room. I couldn't believe it. Then I saw them from the coner of my eye....THREE URNALS. I was horrified I couldn't believe I was in the MENS RESTROOM. I wanted to run out of the restroom so no one could see me but I didn't want to leave with out washing my handsbut that is gross..so I just thought I would rinse them really fast and just as I got them wet a boy walked in. (I think I kinda startled him)I smiled finished rinsing my hands then quickly left! I felt so dumb but oh well...what can ya do.


As it turns out, Wal-mart did not have the movie. And to make matters worse when I got out to the car the battery was dead and it was out of gas. Luckily Debbie doesn't live that far away from the wal-mart so she saved the day and brought gas, and Cameron brought the cabels to jump the car. And unfortunatly after all was well with the car it was to late to watch a movie. Next time I am sure things will go much smoother, but it was a real exciting night! One to definatly blog about and remember!!

1 comment:

  1. Camille, I enjoyed the bathroom story. That is funny. Grandpa Chlarson and Scott were talking in the Salt Lake Temple, going to the men's after the session. They just were talking so much they didn't see they were heading right into the women's dressing room. They were kindly guided right back out!

    ReplyDelete