Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The first attack of the season...

Well I had my first attack in my self defense class. It was intense. The guy we used as our punching bad was probably 6 feet tall and about 220 pounds. He was a big guy, and probably even more so because he was coming at me at fast speeds. I was shakin like a leaf. I didn't do near as well as I wanted to but I would say for a first time expirence of truely hitting someone I didn't do to bad. We had to yell and kick and hit and get passed him to the door. It was quite the expirence. I almost can't wait for the next time we get another "punching bag" to come in and become victim to about 25 women.

2 comments:

  1. Thats AWESOME!! You little Ninja you ;) ... Seriously though thats a good thing to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff to learn! I can totally see you takin' him down!

    ReplyDelete