Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!



The morning of Halloween I went to breakfast and watched a movie with some friends of mine, Amy Weston and Addie Condie. We decided that in the spirit of Halloween we would dress up and then come back to my apartment and watch Hocus Pocus. I had never been to Kneaders but they swore it was so good and so that is where we went. Amy talked up the french toast telling me it was some of the best. So I had to try it, and I was not let down. Thier french toast was delicious. We had so much fun, and the movie was great! We are all huge fans of Hocus Pocus! Breakfast and a movie....with wonderful friends.....what a way to start the day!

1 comment:

  1. Hahhaha, I love it! That was so much fun!!! I was totally diggin our costumes even though we were like the only ones dressed up at Kneaders! haha.
    Oh man, David should of totally buzzed ICE into that back of his hair ;), Hocus Pocus all the way.
    Thanks for all the fun!

    Love Amy ;)

    ReplyDelete