Sunday, November 1, 2009

You wanna know what David and I will look like in 50 years....here is a preview...


So for Halloween I was having the hardest time coming up with a good costume for both David and I. I will admit I am one of those people that loves couple costumes and David is always so good to go along with it. But this grand idea of a future idea I got from my wonderful mother-in-law while David and I were talking to her over the web came. David asked her what we should be and gave us this idea! It was a smashing hit. We made everyone laugh.


We are going to be one VERY good lookin' couple when we are older!

2 comments:

  1. Camille!! You are so cute! I loved your costumes. Where did you get the walker? I'm glad you had fun! I love looking at your blog! If you want to look at mine, and see my cute funny kids, it's www.k-nutty.blogspot.com.
    Have a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those costumes turned out so good! I just laughed when I saw them. I'm glad DAvid's hair is looking more blended in. Well, it's a good conversation piece, anyway!

    ReplyDelete