Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update on us.....

Well I know it has been a few weeks since my last post so let me inform you of a little bit that has happened most recently.....

1. Christmas and New Years went GREAT!! We spent most of the time with Davids family, but we were definatly spoiled from both sides of our families for Christmas and it was so fun to be able to get to spend so much time with everyone. I espically loved visiting, playing games with all of Davids extended family. (but I think next new years eve I am going to handcuff David to me so he can kiss me as soon as the ball drops!!....he got a little side tracked trying to get pots and pans to bang together!!:D

Christmas Morning
We slept over at Davids partents house with his sister
Varci, Polly and her husband Jordan, their little girl Kaylee, and Jerry

Christmas evening....




Thanks to everyone for everything...we were very blessed this Chrismas...one of the presents even brought me to tears (Thanks Jenny and fam!)
2. David's Aunt Lori and Uncle Scott took us out to dinner and a movie (I loved spending time with them, they are such a fun couple, and Sherlock Holmes was GREAT!!!)

3. School started back up (ehhhh!!) I tell you what...it is good that I don't have children...because I don't think you could ever make me go back if I didn't have to! But I guess I will appreciate the opportunity to go back now!:D but since classes have started both David and I have had major problems with scheduling. The class is to full, or it isn't offered at the right time, or the teacher is horrible....it has just been a nightmare for both of us to try and figure out our schedules....but I think we have finally got our schedules just right, and it is going to be a wonderful semmester for both of us (I am sure!)

4. I got a new calling...I am the 4th sunday relief society teacher. Yes that is the ensign, I am excited, but very nervous! I have wait some people might call high water tables...which means you say the word "cry" and I will cry! It is that bad, so I guess I am not so nervous for teaching as I am for crying while I am teaching....but wish me luck....

5. and probably the most exciting.....Sunday David and I will celebrate our two year anniversary! More postings on that latter!

But as for right now....life is good! It has its challenges, but what would we be able to laugh about tomorrow if we didn't make mistakes today?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting those pictures. Those are the first ones I've seen of Christmas morning and Christmas Day. Thanks for your support of the family while we are gone. Looks like you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete