Thursday, January 7, 2010

crazy people.....make for good stories...

Well for Christmas I received some money. I decided that I wanted to go by my self a new Sunday outfit. Well of course I went to my favorite store Kims Fashion in Clearfield, where i was depressed to find that the skirt I wanted was all out in my size, so I went to Kholes where I also came up empty handed, so I decided to try my luck and went through every single store in the Layton mall. Where I found nothing of interest to me. I almost gave up but decided to try the Ogden mall. Where I found the perfect skirt. As David and I were standing in the check out like line (with the standard space between strangers) this lady with her husband walks up. Her husband walks behind us to the end of the line, while his wife decides that she wanted to stand in front of us.(she was also talking to herself) David and I both looked at each other but didn't say anything, but her husband behind us said to her "uh hon the end of the line is back here" she tureds around to David and I and puts her finger up to her mouth and goes "shhhhhhhh" and then turns back around. Her husband then grabs her arm and brings her back to the end of the line and while he is dragging her back she says "like I couldn't see you standing there.....I just wanted to stand in front of you" we just kinda smiled and ignored her and waited for the girl in front of us to finish. Just as the girl finished, David got a call on his phone and he walked away. So I went up and put my skirt down on the counter and the crazy lady, with all her stuff came and stood right next to me and put her stuff down also....I am thinking "man what happened to my personal space...she is really close to me" and if you think I am probably just exaggerating...she was so close that the clerk asked if were were together.....and honestly it kinda threw me off guard and I stood there and looked at her like an idiot for a little while until it clicked what she was talking about and just as I answered "no" the crazy lady answered "yes...we are lesbionic" then she precedes to explain what lesbionic is. and apparently it is her new made up word that it is the mix between lesbian and something else (I was in shock so I didn't really hear what it was a mix with, but I quickly came out to answer that we weren't together and we weren't lesbionic) but then she went on to explain that she really isn't that way because lesbionic people come from San Fransisco and she has never been there. I couldn't believe it! She was crazy, and her husband just stood there and listened. Needless to say I got out of there quick, but not without having a good laugh with David as we were leaving!

6 comments:

  1. That's so funny! There are sure some crazy people in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a psycho! You treated her so nicely. I wouldn't have been so nice :) And you know it. Glad you found a skirt you liked. Post a pic, so I can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have told the clerk that you were together so the crazy lady would have paid for your skirt! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha oh camillie that is funny! You should have made her pay for it. Luff you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a weirdo!!! She probably just wanted you to buy her stuff!

    ReplyDelete