Sunday, January 10, 2010

What did we do for our anniversary you ask?

Well let me tell you....We woke up Saturday morning and drove to the Salt Lake Temple to do some sealings...it only seemed fitting to go back to the place where it all began. Although on the way down there I went to take a picutre but realized very quickly that I had accidently left my camra chip at home...so we quickly wen't to best buy to buy a cheap one...and barely made it on time to our sealing session. My mom and dad and brother Kirk and his sweet wife Debbie joined us. It was so fun, and (for lack of a better word)an awesome expirence. Getting to sit next to David in a sealing room holding his hand, brought back so many memories, of our wedding day, and everything else that had brought us to where we are today. After we were done with sealings we went to chuck-a-rama for lunch (Thanks Dad!) but not of course until we got a few pictures infront of the temple.
On our way home...on a spure of the moment thing, David suggested going to the Living Aquarium in Sandy...I have been wanting to go there for a very long time. It was so cool. Seeing all the different fishes and we got to touch a sting ray, star fish, and some other scary looking things. I would suggest to anyone that has a chance to go.....Go! You won't regret it!
We spent the remainder of the night grocery shopping. You might say that is lame...but not to me...David doesn't get a chance to go with me shopping often, and I loved having him there! We got chinesee food for dinner and just played games with each other.
What a wonderful anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment