Saturday, January 23, 2010

A little update you ask....

Well everyday that passes is one day closer to graduation for both David and I. Granted that gradutation date is still a long ways out there...like two years or so but it gets closer everyday.

I got a new calling at church...I thought I had flown under the radar long enough that they had forgotten to give me a calling...but as it turns out I was wrong....but I am the new 4th Sunday relief society teacher.

David talked me into bringing his bowflex down here....and what a pain that it was, but all the pain and effort was worth it!

I just finished putting all my wedding photos away in their proper places in my wedding book! Yahoo!! Two years later.....About time right?

Life is going great! We are very blessed, and continue to be blessed everyday!

4 comments:

  1. Camille! I was a 4th Sunday teacher and that was one of my favorite callings ever. You will be a great teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will be such a terrific teacher. Congratulations on putting away the wedding photos. When I get back, I will probably be total 9 years behind with some of my pictures! Thank goodness for blogs. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lesson yesterday was awesome. It definitely motivated me to make some changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. David & Camille, we wanted to thank you so much for our gift i love that saying and the tile and wrighting totally matches with our house thanks. so much for thinking of us. Have a great day. love ya, xoxox Shell and Ryan Nelson

    ReplyDelete