Thursday, February 4, 2010

Well David and I might be moving....

Now before I tell you where, just remember it is not as bad as it seems. Okay so the other day David and I were driving and just talking about dreams and whatever and I told Dave about one dream that I have to live in a mortuary. I know that sounds kind of morbid but it really isn't. A long time ago I had a health teacher that told us about when she was first married and that they lived in one and it was free rent, and I am all about free rent. Anyway, the next day a guy David knows, out of the middle of no where told him that their is an opening a a mortuary in Provo that is looking for a couple to move in. It is free rent, plus they would pay us $300.00 just to live there and answer phones. The only problem is.....it is all time consuming. We would have to be there weekdays from 5pm to 8am and saturdays from 3pm until Monday morning at 8am. Yes that means no church no vacations, no holidays unless we can find someone that is willing to come to our apartment and stay there while we are gone. I hope it works out. It would be so nice to live there. It is only for a year, and I think it would be well worth it, but I will keep you posted on what we decide to do.

2 comments: