Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine’s Day…The best one yet!!!

Well I had one of the best Valentine's yet…of my whole life, and quite honestly it wasn't anything super spectacular it was simple and easy and just time I got to spend with David. I went up to West Point to get a new TV (I will tell that story later) anyway by the time I got back I was running late and David wasn't home yet but he told me he was going to pick up dinner. So when David got home I went in the other room while he set up the table. Then he came and got me out of our room. He had set the table with candles, flowers and he got Olive Garden to eat, and he played cute music (after we blessed the food). It was so cute!! I probably started to cry. After we were done eating we went into the living room and we danced. Who knew I married such a romantic! After we were done dancing and eating we set up our new entertainment center and tv and we watched a movie. It was a perfect ending to a perfect evening. I love David with all my heart! I am so grateful that he is mine!

4 comments:

  1. That's way cute! Way to go Dave! I'm glad you had a fun Valentine's Day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I have come out of blogger obscurity for this one! where are MY binoculars this time? David, you romantic devil, I would love to bust your chops in person. Camille if you only knew what I went through with David as a "little brother" you would understand why I am pulling my jaw off the floor right now.
    sincerely,
    Lanjuns
    p.s. in true sincerity, however, that is very cute of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok camille that is so sweet! Im so glad you had such a great day! Would you mind telling David to tell my Husband to dance with me in my kitchen!?! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete