Saturday, February 6, 2010

My mini laptop

So this semester has been tough for me. I am ready to be done and I struggle going and it doesn't help that my teachers talk really fast and I write really slow...So I had some extra money and decided that I would try to solve both problems. I bought a mini laptop. This has made me a bit more excited to go to school, and I can type faster than I can write so I should be able to take better notes! Hooray for my cute little laptop, and just to understand how mini those scriptures are the smallest size of combo scriptures.

2 comments:

  1. Is it a Netbook? Nick got one this past summer for school and it helps SOOO much! They're so tiny ;) He loves it! Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way awesome!! I love those cute little laptops!! I so want one!

    ReplyDelete