Sunday, February 28, 2010

A new TV set up...but at what cost????

Well this is our "new" entertainment system. My brother decided that with his tax returns he was going to get a different one so he sold this one to David and I. It is heavy as an elephant...not really but close!! We do like it, but it became really expensive really fast when we were loading it up. As it was being pushed in to Davids truck it got a pushed a little to hard in the wrong direction, and the new windshield that we just had replaced in October needs to be replaced again. The pictures I took don't do justice.


Once, I got home David and I had our Valentines dinner then we started bringing it in...we found out after a few tries that it didn't fit in the front door so we had to carry it all around back and carry it up the stairs. Luckily our neighbor Andy came home and helped David carry it up our stairs so I didn't have to, but they struggled. We are so gratful for Andy and his willingness to help us out. We do love our new set up. Thanks Byron and Keri!!

No comments:

Post a Comment