Thursday, February 4, 2010

My lesson went well...well at least I didn't cry...that much

I really do love my new calling...it is hard and at times overwhelming, but very rewarding (for me!) When I have heard relief society teachers say that they lessons they prepared must have been just for them because it is what they needed I never fully understood until now. I have come to realize that as I am preparing for a lesson it really is EXACTLY what I am needing to hear. I am grateful that Heavenly Father has enough faith in me that he has trusted me with this new calling. I hope and pray that I will be an instrument in his hands to teach those around me the things that He would have me teach. Also thank you to everyone who has prayed in my behalf for my last lesson, I truly believe in the power of prayer and I know that I was blessed.

2 comments:

  1. That's great Camille. I would love to hear you teach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it all went well. I am very sure you are a very prepared teacher and that the Spirit will continue to guide you in your teaching and in your daily life. Love, Your favorite mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete