Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I have the best mother in the world!!!

So, this past weekend I went to my parents house and while David spent time with my dad, my mother and I went shopping. Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't like shopping but I had such a fun time. We went and got new shoes for my mother, had lunch, we were going to go see the movie Letters to Juliet, but it wasn't out yet. And we went and got me some new pants! My mother surprised me and bought them all.
I love her!
These pants aren't the normal pants, they are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn. They allow for stretching, and growing, if you haven't guessed they are MATERNITY PANTS! I don't know why anyone would ever put off buying them. I have even contemplated wearing them after I have a baby!:D

Thanks MoM!! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my maternity pants too! They're SOOO comfortable! :) Looks like you got some cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! And yes, maternity pants are super comfy!

    ReplyDelete