Friday, June 25, 2010

14 weeks

I am 14 weeks and 5 days.
Pregnancy hasn't been horrible but it also hasn't been a absolutely wonderful experience either. Although so far the best part has been hearing the heartbeat and seeing baby Smedley in the couple of ultrasounds that I have had. Here is a few things that I have been experiencing.
Sickness is starting to wear off (I think) I was never sick in the morning unless I take my time to go eat breakfast.
I am ALWAYS hungry, but eating is such a chore.
Food still doesn't sound good, but it is sounding a little better than it used to.
I get headaches a lot
I don't sleep well.
I have weird dreams
I can't stay up late anymore, or the next day my body isn't very happy with me
I have been very blessed to not have gotten sick very often. I have only thrown up 5 times and only that because I hadn't eaten in enough time.
David and I have started cleaning out our office/storage/exercise room to make room for baby Smedley. We sill have a long ways to go, but we are getting closer.
Having a baby is becoming more of a reality. We are becoming more excited each day. My favorite thing is when David touches my belly and tells Baby Smedley Hi.
He is going to be a wonderful father.

2 comments:

  1. Aww Camille how exciting!! :) You & David will be such good parents! :) WOW you've thrown up only 5 times the WHOLE pregnancy?? Consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky!! Can't wait to meet baby Smedley when he or she comes :) Let us all know when you find out the gender!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me sick. I don't even look that good right now! You stinking skinny preggos! I bet you will be right back in to your pants the day you deliver too. EWW! :) I love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete