Thursday, July 8, 2010

SATURDAY at Bear Lake---start at the bottom and work up!


Later that night in celebration for the 4th Bear Lake put on some fire works....this picture is about as good as the fireworks got but I am glad that we got to watch some, and it was a wonderful end to a wonderful day!



We had a fun Saturday, and after eating and swimming the rest of the day was spent relaxing and playing the wii everyone had a lot of fun playing it, especially all the kids.
Later that night for dinner, we combinded with Uncle Terry and Aunt Sue's family and had a dutch oven dinner. We filled our plates with potatos, and ribs, and delicious salads. Sorry I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of the dinner but we all had a lot of fun sitting around talking to everyone, but we all decided that it was too cold and too windy to stay out longer for dessert so we all packed up and headed in for dutch oven cobler. After dinner Jordan my brother-in-law decided that he would go for a bike ride. Well his chain broke and he took a nasty fall. (The pictures above are not for the faint hearted)

After we ran out of quarters we all gathered next to the big bear where we get one of these pictures every year with all the little children.








Even David had to get on and ride! I love this man, he is always making me laugh, and I think the horse riding fits him! Sorry about the sideways videos...I couldn't get them to turn.








After everyone had gotten there fill of the pizza we headed out to the little moving rides. David went and got quarters and made sure everyone got a ride. We had such a fun time watching the kiddos. Kaylee didn't like it very much when it moved.





So this past weekend over the 4th David and I went and joined most of the Smedley fam at Bear Lake. We missed having Scott, Julie, Varci, and the Hoenes family. Davids parents have a time share up there and the Bear Lake trip is one of my most favorite trips of the year. (Thanks Scott and Julie). David and I got up to Bear Lake on late Friday night and Saturday was spent relaxing by the pool and after everyone had gotten enough there we headed to Bear Lake Pizza. There pizza is HUGE and very expensive, but it feeds everyone with some left over.

No comments:

Post a Comment