Friday, July 30, 2010

Drum Roll Please.......

ITS A BOY!!!
Brantley Chlarson Smedley isn't very shy about showing off his business.
We are so excited, especially David! We were so sure it was a girl. We prayed last night that the baby wouldn't be shy and he wasn't. As soon as this picture showed up on the ultra sound David got such a huge smile He hasn't been able to stop smiling. I am very excited too. Having a boy will be so much fun! The doctor said the baby is healthy which makes us even happier! We got to see feet and arms and we got to see the baby's mouth move! Seeing everything was so fun. I probably had tears streaming down my face the whole time.

I can't help thinking about the miracle about having a baby. I am amazed everyday. The fact that I have a living baby growning inside me is absolutely an amazing miracle. I am so grateful for this opportunity. David and I can't wait to meet him!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS CAMILLE!!! :) He's going to be one handsome boy ;) I'm so excited for you!! You'll be such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought tears to my eyes just reading it! I am so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete