Thursday, July 8, 2010

*4 MONTHS*

There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!
Well I am not hating pregnancy anymore. I am actually kind of liking it.
This is what I have been feeling lately.
I am starting to like food again, I can eat more normally.
I am back to making dinner.
I still have a very sensitive gag reflex when it comes to smells and body functions.
I still don't have any cravings, besides a simple craving that only last for like a few minutes.
My belly is getting a little bigger, some say I am starting to look a little more prego! Which makes me happy.
I still haven't felt movement...or at least I don't think I have.
I am still very tired all the time.
I still eat a lot.
I am very emotional. I cry all the time
(okay that really isn't that big of change but now I have something to blame it on!)
I am not very comfortable at night, but I think I am getting used to it, because I am starting to sleep better.
I am very excited to be pregnant and I am becoming more and more excited every day to find out what we are having and even more excited to meet our baby in December.

1 comment: