Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tuesday (and our last day) at Bear Lake

Our last day we just took it easy. I slept in while David went golfing for the 2 or 3 time. For lunch we went with Ben and Holly and there kids, and Polly and Jordan and Kaylee to La Beaus (I think I spelt that wrong). David and I got a hamburger and fries. It was so good! After everyone had finished we went on a bike ride and not any bike ride...an 8/9 seater bike. I always told David how fun these bikes looked and Jordan suggested that we rent one. The looked like a leisurely ride since you have 4 people peddling, but no. I only peddled for a little bit and it was tough work, but it was so fun, and funny, and a real great time! I am glad that I finally got to ride one of these things, but I don't think I will ever do it again.
After we got back from our bike trip David and I took a nap and when we woke up we packed and had a dinner prepared by Ben and Holly, and then we took off back to home. We had such a wonderful trip. We love Bear Lake!


THIS IS ACTUALLY MONDAY AFTER JENNY AND JARED LEFT
(I just didn't want to re-write everything)
After we got back, we all went outside and played...well I watched and took pictures, and after we were all done playing. We went and got ice cream. We love getting ice cream. They are pretty cheap and the ice cream is good. David was sad because they ran out of his favorite kind
(play dough)









After we had our fill of ice cream and playing outside we went inside and after the kids were put to bed we watched a movie called 10,000 BC it was a really good movie and a good end to a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment