Thursday, July 8, 2010

Monday at Bear Lake

Monday morning David and I fixed a delicious breakfast (if I do say so my self) of waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, and orange juice. After breakfast we headed down to the beach where we got a boat and wave runners. The day was still colder and windy but not as much as the other days we were up there. We couldn't have picked a better day to play at the beach. I did ride the tube, but I didn't get any pictures of that, but I tried to get pictures of everyone else that went. We had such a fun day.
David and I brought down the tent, it was kind of tricky to put on, and it was super windy so we didn't put it up all the way, and I don't think anyone actually sat under it. Everyone wanted the warmth of the sunshine. The pictures are some fun in the sand. I didn't get much. I was on the boat most of the time, and when I got back I was a little to cold and hungry to think about taking pictures. So this is all I got of the beach.

What would a Bear Lake boating trip be with out David on his air chair. He thinks he didn't do as well this year, but I thought he did pretty well. I have included one of the videos that I took of him.


Here is Ben he did some air-chair and some wake-board.
fun on the boat

Jenny and Milli on the tube. There run wasn't as fun as they thought it would be...but it was sure fun watching.
After there little run on the tube, Jenny decided that she was wet enough that she might as well water ski.


Holly and Brunson thought they would try the tube. Brunson didn't like the water in his face so we pulled in the tube and Holly rode the tube into the beach.


Milly came and sat by Brunson while Holly was on the tube.

Polly had the best tube run of the day. She was so funny to watch. She sure had a bumpy ride and I think Dave was trying to get her thrown off, but whether or not that was his goal. Polly was thrown off, and it was a good one, she took the tube cover with her when she went over-board.
After everyone was done at the beach most went to the pool where the water was warmer and where it was less windy. When everyone got back there was some resting and some napping and then a wonderful dinner prepared by Polly and Jordan.


Milly showing her collection of sea shells that she collected at the beach.

Needless to say we had a fun day, and we were lucky enough to have chose the best day to go take a boat out on the water. All of the other days up there the water had white caps on them all day. After dinner Jenny and Jared headed home with there family. I am glad that we could be up there with all the family at one time. We missed them when they went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment