Saturday, July 17, 2010

I am grateful to be married

So at work I was reminded of how grateful I am to be married and out of the dating world. Here are some of my top reasons
no more awkward situations of being asked out by someone who I don't want to go anywhere with.
no more awkward first dates
no more awkward second dates
I always have a date for everything, no more searching for a date to go places with me, David just gets to go (even if he would rather pull out his arm hairs one by one)
I have someone to snuggle with ALL THE TIME
no more having to feel like I have to impress someone...I can just be myself all the time!
I am grateful to be out of the dating world
no more guessing how a guy feels about me...David tells me he loves about 20 times a day and I love it. I can't ever hear it enough.
I can kiss David when EVER I want
These are just a few of the things, my list can go on and on but I will just end by saying I am so grateful to be married. Better yet, to be married to David I love him. I know he will make a wonderful father.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya sister. I too am glad to be done with that part of my life!

    ReplyDelete