Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boy, will I be excited when summer is over....

Not that I don't love the summer with no school, no homework, no school stress, the vacations, family outing, the sunshine, the fresh fruits and vegetables being able to wear my flip flops and everything else that is wonderful that goes with summer. but I GET TO HAVE DAVID HOME ALL THE TIME. He has left me once again. He went with one of BYU graduate students to help with his project back down at the Lytle Ranch which is about 5 hours away. He will hopefully make it back in time for the baby appointment that is at 8:40 in the morning. He left Monday around 1 and will hopefully be home Friday around 7:00 but for this to be possible he has to leave Lytle around 2am. I know David is a night owl, but that is even early for him to be up and moving. That is when he is usually going to bed.
At the beginning of the summer I was getting used to having him leave, but the past couple of weeks I was spoiled to have him home most of the time, and when he did leave it was only usually for a night. So this week has felt like starting all over again. I sure do miss him.
BUT on a lighter note this past week David has surprised me with a few notes he had hidden around the house for me to find to let me know that he loves me. I probably cried the first few I found. Oh how I love him! I can't wait until he comes home!

No comments:

Post a Comment