Friday, July 16, 2010

TWO MORE WEEKS TO GO!!!

So I had one of my 4 week appointments today. I am 17 weeks and 5 days. I was hoping that I could talk my doctor into doing a gender check but to no avail. We did although get to hear the babies heart beat and I am measuring larger. The doctor said I am measuring 19 weeks which would be awesome if that was really the case and our baby wanted to come before the 19th. Anyway, we will find out what we are having July 30th at 8:40 (as long as the baby cooperates:D). We are so excited. We were both hoping that we could find out today, but I guess we just need to practice some patients;) I will say, David and I BOTH think that it is a girl, but we will see. Just two more weeks to go!!
HOORAY!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you are having! How is it possible that you are measuring big!!!?? You are so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I can't wait til you find out! It's kinda hard not knowing cuz there are things you want to get huh? ;) Like clothes especially ;) You better let me know once you find out! :) P.S. just for the record, I bet you'll have a girl too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys! You look so cute! Enjoy your pregnancy, the beginning is tought but it just keeps getting better, especially when you find out what it is! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete