Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5 Months

5 Months....ALREADY!!
So these past few months have gone by really fast! I can't believe that I am already 5 months.
CAMILLE:
Let me say what has been going on since I was 4 months.
I am getting bigger, but still every where I go people still look at me with questioning eyes or tell me how small I am.
I found out we are having a baby boy!!
I am hungry all the time.
I haven't thrown up in such a long time...and it feels so nice to be over that.
I CAN FEEL THE BABY MOVE! They aren't big or all the time but I know he is moving and it is just another reminder of the miracle I have going on inside me!
I still sleep good at night.
I get hot all the time, not outside, but I feel like my insides are a heater that I can't seem to cool down without ice cold water and a fan blowing right on me!
I get more and more excited everyday to be able to meet Mr. Brantley
We have started to buy baby things which makes me even more excited!
DAVID
He is SOOOO excited!
He is always looking at baby things!
He is SO excited! He is going to be such a proud Daddy!
He loves patting my belly
He is so good to me, always wondering what he can do for me!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I will be looking more at your blog and I don't know why it hasn't let me know you have been posting. But it's fun to catch up and see how you are growing and how you and David are doing. Love it all! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute!!! i LOVE your little belly! cant wait to see you get bigger and bigger & finally get to see him! you guys are the cutest! love you :)

    ReplyDelete