Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Today I am exactly 24 weeks. Being pregnant is amazing.
Here are some things that I have been experiencing lately.

I can feel the baby move ALL the time

He kicks so hard David can now feel him
I get hot ALL the time and with that comes dizziness and feeling super uncomfortable
My belly is getting bigger and I love it.
I have a little bit more energy (or maybe my body is just getting use to being tired)
I still get tired pretty quick

I don't really have a lot of cravings BUT I have discovered I do have one BROWNIES, but the funny thing is once I make them and I have my one I am good for a while which leaves David to eat the rest!:D
I get really uncomfortable in the morning especially after breakfast, I don't know how to describe it, but after a little while it goes away and I am good.
I love being pregnant, it is such an amazing experience I still can't believe I have a baby growing inside me and I can feel him move. I love this! I thought I would show a little bit of how my body has been changing over the past couple of weeks
Today, at 24 weeks.


22 Weeks

22 Weeks

20 Weeks 19 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. Look at your cute belly!! :) He's getting so big! I love reading your pregnancy updates! It's nice to know that someone else is going through the same crazy things ;) Just a few more months and we'll get to meet them!! :)

    ReplyDelete