Monday, August 30, 2010

School, School, and more school

Well David and I BOTH have officially started a new semester. UVU starts a week earlier than BYU but we end about the same time. We are both very excited. I personally am glad to be back even if that does mean tests, and quizzes and late night study sessions to make up for my procrastination. Although, this semester I am going to force myself to do lots better especially since I can't procrastinate with a baby due the week of finals. I still need to go talk to my professors about that. Hopefully the baby will cooperate with whatever I have to do with finals. David and I are both going to have very full schedules and much to my dismay it turns out David will still be leaving me periodically throughout the week to continue with the same kind of things he has been doing all summer, but this will only be a night a week if that.
Welcome back fall semester and season I am excited that you are here.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for school! You are pretty much the cutest pregnant person ever. Sort of dispise you a little :) I have that very same rocking chair and ottoman! LOVE your crib and changing table. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at all the pictures. IT was so fun to catch up on all that you and David are doing. The Marsh lake pictures are beautiful. I love the crib and the changing table. Thanks for the profile pictures. It helps me be a part of things. i like the pictures of David putting it all together. Pretty soon you will have everything and won't even need a shower! Enjoy school. Write when you have a minute.

    ReplyDelete