Thursday, August 5, 2010

I LOVE KSL

Let me just tell you how much I love it.....A LOT!! Over the past week I have sold a TV and a dresser and had calls on a lap top! I also was able to buy somethings for our baby boy! We have been looking around for a play pen and this one had all the features we wanted. a changing table on top, a bassinet part and then of course just the regular pen for when he is older. We got it at such a good price we couldn't turn it down.
We also got this cute baby bouncer. The clothes, though, are curtesy from Walmart. His first little alfit. Can't you just picture Brantley bouncing away!!

Needless to say, David and I are getting so excited!!

4 comments:

  1. You crack me right up, putting the outfit in the bouncer! So hilarious. Glad you are getting some sweet deals. Loved your cove fort and fish lake trip pics. You have such a cute baby bump. Not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the blogs. for some reason my blogger dashboard doesn't tell me anymore when you post, so I thought you weren't posting. So, now I know to check it often. Glad you love your David so much ! THe baby stuff looks really good. What will happen to the exercise machine? We are getting excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff!! :) KSL has become our new favorite place to shop for baby stuff too ;) Looks like you found some good ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilar! I can see him bouncing now and then pooping and crying all when you ar visiting teaching so David has to clean him up! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete