Tuesday, September 28, 2010

**7 Months**

Wow how times flies! I can't believe I am already at 7 months!
Here are a few up dates since month 6
*I am getting bigger...YAY!!
*I took the glucose test and everything turned out great...I had the orange and it was good. I expected something disgusting but it really did just taste like uncarbonated orange soda.
*I am going to get a shot at the hospital tomorrow because David is O+ blood type and I am O- which means our baby could have the opposite of me which could also mean my body could build antibodies to the baby, it wouldn't be a problem for this pregnancy, but it could possibly be for the next so I am going to go get a shot to fix that so we don't have a problem in the future.
*I haven't had much swelling...anywhere. My ring still fits and so do my shoes! Thank heavens
*I feel the baby move all the time...I am still waiting for the ability to distinguish between feet and hands, bum, and head.
*I go potty....ALL THE TIME
*I do find my self short of breath quite often...even if it is a quick walk up some stairs
*I still miss my sleep
*David and I are getting so excited!!
* The baby's room is coming together, we have decided on a John Deere/farm theme!!
* I love when people tell me that I am getting big!
*I love being pregnant*

3 comments:

  1. Look how cute you are!! So glad everything is going well :) Can't wait for our boys to come! Baby Smedley is going to be one handsome fella ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I loved it when people told me how big I was getting! You are such an adorable pregnant girlie. Can't wait to see how the nursery turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO cute! Let me know if you need anything! Also are you having a shower? If so I want to come and if not I want to throw you one!

    ReplyDelete