Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy 22nd Birthday to Camille

So this year my birthDAY was pretty much like any other day. I woke up did some dishes, did some laundry, and worked on homework. Then I went to school. Although I did leave from class a little early, which was GREAT! I came home and surprised me with these... I am in love with children's books. I love them all, and I am working on building our collection. So David got me 3 children's books, the Mockingjay, flowers and candy. I love him! We then went and got KFC for dinner and watched a movie. What a wonderful day to end the day. The next morning I woke up and found these on my door from our wonderful neighbors the Baxters....
DAVID AND I LOVE THEM!!!! Thank you so much Baxters!!
My sweet in-laws gave me a wonderful gift also, thank you for the money and the beautiful mirror from Vietnam.
My parents blessed me with some new clothes. Well my sweet mother made me some clothes. A new LONG skirt (so I don't have to shave my legs every time I want to wear a skirt now) and it is stretchy enough that I should be able to continue to wear it for the rest of the pregnancy. She also made me some new pj's. Thanks Mom!
The day after David took me to Olive Garden for my real birthday dinner since I didn't get home from school until late. We love Olive Garden! Thanks hunny!
Thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday such a special one!

No comments:

Post a Comment