Saturday, December 18, 2010

*Showers*

Brantley is one very spoiled little man. We were so blessed by friends and family. He got SO many wonderful things! The first shower was given by my mother on behalf of my old family ward and Taylor side of the family.
I didn't get any pictures besides these two from the very beginning of the shower. But we got so many cute clothes, blankets, toys, a high chair and Brantleys nursery bedding. His room is a John Deere theme.

The next shower was given by my wonderful Smedley sister-in-laws. Where again I was blessed with so many great things. Love the Smedley/Chlarson families!


I was also given a shower from my Kroeger family. We had wonderful soup and salad for dinner and then I opened presents from everyone.


The last shower was given by some very wonderful friends of mine. We had some very delicious soups and played a cute little baby picture game. These girls are all so wonderful. I am so blessed to be able to call them my friends!!
Needless to say Brantley was so spoiled. I am so grateful for everyone and all that they have given us. Thank you to EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting all of those pictures of Brantley. thanks for the ones in the blanket I crocheted around. I felt Like I contribute to the showers now! Scott and I loved seeing all the pictures. He is just changing so fast. I'm glad you can stay home and hold and cuddle him. David required alot of cuddling when he was a baby and it was just a good excuse for me to sit and enjoy him and not worry about the house for awhile. Brantley is just so darn cute. His cheeks are getting chubby! I loved seeing the pictures of all the showers. Wow, you really got a lot of help with clothes, etc for Brantley. How wonderful to have that kind of support. It was fun seeing the shower that was at our home. Thanks for all the work to show all this on your blog. I love it! Love you! Give Brantley a big hug from Grandma S.

    ReplyDelete