Monday, August 1, 2011

Fathers Day

I can't even express how much I love David and the father he is. I am so grateful for all he does for Brantley and me. He is the best father in the world.

For this fathers day I got him a book called Basic Country Skills. It is a books that is just a help to having a county life. It has helps from planting a garden to building a deck. He loves it and we use it all the time even though we don't have a house right now but he have a garden and it has helped us a lot.




Brantley also gave David a present. We made him an apron. David LOVES to grill and so I made something that we can continue to add to with each child. On this apron he has Brantley's hand print and his two feet prints and how old he was on his first fathers day. With the next child I will do the same thing with them on the same apron. David loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment