Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vari's Wedding

We are so happy for this wonderful woman!! I can't think of anyone that better deserves to be happy and married than this girl! And she found a pretty wonderful man to make her happy! Julie does a special FHE for every child that gets married and that are all so wonderful. Julie was such a trooper after being on a flight for about 24 hours she came home to a bbq and lots of family to greet her and then went on to do her FHE. It was wonderful! This will be a tradition that I will carry on with my children. At the temple David accidentally kept the binkie in his pocket. But I thought Brantley would be okay without it...apparently not! The little stinker! He was a little bit of a handful (sorry Kayla and Kami) But I still love him! The ceremony was so wonderful. Varci and Kevin had the SLC temple president seal them and I loved listening to him. The spirit was so strong and he gave great counsel to them.



They looked so happy coming out!




The Reception was just as beautiful. They had such a wonderful photographer. She took some of the cutest pictures of Brantley and she is going to take his one year ones in October. I can hardly wait.


We are so happy for you Varci and Kevin!! Congratulations!!


No comments:

Post a Comment