Thursday, August 11, 2011

Marsh Lake

This year was a little bit different with my usual family camp out. We usually have 4 families plus my parents but this year there was only David Brantley and me, Byron and Keri and their 3 kids and my parents. It was fun being with them but we sure missed Cameron and Celika and Kirk and Debbie and their families. But this was Brantley's first real camping trip. And he did awesome. We all slept in my dad's wonderful trailer, which proved to be a little challenging at times will all the children and naps and things but it worked out great. Brantley was a trooper. He loves being outside. I think he will end up being just like his daddy! We went on a couple of geo cashes (their treasure maps with GPS'). We love them. We watched a movie our last night there and did lost of fishing!
The mosquito's were horrible but they didn't even phase Brantley. He just loved being outdoors. Can't wait until next year...he will be a hard one to keep up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment