Friday, August 21, 2009

And so it begins....for me anyway

So school has not technically started for me but pretty much. Yesterday I had to start up this coming fall semester (UVU doesn't really start till the 26th and it starts a whole week before BYU so David doesn't start til 08/31)with a math refresher course and for all of you who don't know what this is, it is a workshop that is Th, F, M, Tu from 6-8 for what our teacher called a class for all the "high risk" students who haven't taken a math class for 2 or more years Well that is me, I haven't taken math since high school and I am kind of glad I couldn't enroll in my math class until I took this refresher. I have only been one day but I realized that really have forgotten a ton! The instructor said that the percentage of the students passing the class is higher than the whole passing class percentage put together. But the instructor has been really good. She separated us into our classes, so the people I sit by in this refresher are the ones that I will be sitting by for the next 3 months in math class, and I won't lie I am kind of excited to go back to school. I will be a nice change from the summer daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment