Friday, August 21, 2009

Just so you are all up to date....










David and I were married in the Salt Lake temple on January 10th, 2008 It was a very cold, busy, beautiful day. I worked until the day before my wedding which was a very bad idea because I tend to be a little bit of a procrastinator so little minor things like the sign in book, or the table decorations with our pictures in them weren't done. So it was a slight bit stressful but thanks to my ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL family and friends it went very smoothly considering the little things not being very planned out. The day flew by and it feels like yesterday that we were married, but here we are over a year and a half later still married and falling more and more in love everyday.
We are currently living in Provo, Utah in a cute little 2 bedroom apartment. (which we were able to find by a miracle and has been a blessing in both of our lives.)
David is attending BYU and currently studying his generals and still deciding what he wants to be when he grows up, but I would rather he took his time deciding, then to pick a major he hates and for the rest of his life, and be miserable in a job that he didn't like from the beginning. He is also working at BJ Plumbing Supply store in Orem and really enjoys it.

I also work and go to to school. I attend UVU where I am studying Accounting (which has been a long process for me to finally decide on a major) and I am currently working at America First Credit Union as a teller/loan interviewer.
We have been so blessed as a newly married couple and we owe so much to our parents and all of our other family and friends who have done so much for us! We are also so grateful for all the love and support we have been shown. We love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment