Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What a good man I married....

Can I just tell you how so blessed I am to have married David. He is so good to me...especially when I can tend to be a little on the bossy side. For example when I say in the morning as I am just about to walk out the door on my way to work and David is still asleep in bed "David, when are you getting up?" as he kind of mumbles "right now" to which I reply "okay good, could you then wash the dishes, make the bed and water my plants, along with put the things away in the living room and make sure you don't forget to take the garbage out! Thanks hun, love you bye!" Thinking in my head there is no way he is going to get all that done by the time I get home! but really what do I come home to find..well it is not all done but I do have a very due diligent husband working as hard as he can to get everything done that I asked him to do....all at once!! oh man, he is what makes life good!

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! very cute-and yes that was alot for David to do in a few hours:-)_That was funny!-good luck on the talks tommorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah david. So glad you are helping your little bride! good luck with your classes too!

    ReplyDelete